greensboro news
General | Local / Regional | Food | Entertainment | Technology | Religion | Politics | Sports | Travel | How To | Classifieds | Beth's Blog
Greensboro Weather
::

THIS WEEKEND ONLY...July 27 -30

By rumface
Staff Writer
Published: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:23 am

"YourPlace...or Mine?," (http://www.yourplaceplay.com) the stage comedy inspired by MySpace and the other social networks will debut in its NEW VERSION at The Broach Theatre in Greensboro THIS WEEKEND, July 27-30!

So if you've seen it before, never fear - there are new characters, new storylines, new ideas... but as always, Those Damn Lying Squirrels WILL sing "Read A Book," and Jesus Jimmy still says "Smiley face!"

"YourPlace...or Mine?"
@ The Broach Theatre
520 S. Elm St., Greensboro

July 27 - 8pm
July 28 - 8pm
July 29 - 8pm
July 30 - 2pm & 8pm

Tickets: $12 adult, $7 student/senior/military

See it BEFORE New York does (and for cheaper!). At each show, there will be a 50/50 raffle. UPDATE: Raffle tickets are $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00. The more tickets sold, the bigger the prize! You can only purchase 50/50 tickets for the night of the show and you must be present to win.

Also, on Saturday July 29th, There will be a SILENT AUCTION! Doors will open at 7pm and you'll have a chance to buy stuff like computer equipment, Continental Currency certificates (good for in-flight drinks or headphones), Panthers tickets, Hoppers tickets, iTunes downloads, and more for cheap. UPDATE: more items added: $50 gift card to Outback; memberships to Gold's Gym; personal training sessions at Gold's gym; tanning sessions at A Finishing Touch Salon.

All of the money they make goes towards helping "YourPlace...or Mine?" get to FringeNYC. They are cutting it very, very close... please come out and support them.
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Discussion & © 2005-2006

Advertise here

Sexy Shannon | Free Dish Network