greensboro news
General | Local / Regional | Food | Entertainment | Technology | Religion | Politics | Sports | Travel | How To | Classifieds | Beth's Blog
Greensboro Weather
::

Fun Link Friday Begins Now

By beth
Executive Editor
Published: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:29 am

Well it's another Friday in the boro, and I'm a bit late with kicking off "Fun Link Friday" mostly due to the two capsules of Benadryl I took before bed last night. You see I've been sick for about 2 weeks hacking the nastiest of viral infections from my chest. Not so pretty to say the least. So it's 11:20 and I'm just getting up... and though I may still be half asleep, I've got a lot to do today. Mummy and Daddy just sold there house in Arizona and have been on a cross country trek with a U-Haul for the last 5 days, and should arrive in Greensboro either today or tomorrow, ready to look for jobs, and move in with us till they do.

So with tension in the air, and frustration throughout my house, I definitely need a laugh today.
So pray with me now while I pray to the gods of Greensboring that Dad finds a job quickly and moves out my house even quicker.
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Discussion & © 2005-2006

Advertise here

Sexy Shannon | Free Dish Network