greensboro news
Beth's FP Blog | NC / Local | Food | Entertainment | Tech & Science | Religion & philosophy | Politics | Cars & Sports | World / Travel | Diy / How To | Classifieds | Back Page / Misc.
Greensboro Weather
::

Crusade in Jeans - March Through Time

By beth
Executive Editor
Published: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:20 pm

Now here's a religious movie I can get behind. Time Travel movies rock, and I have a good feeling that this might be even bigger then that silly Passion of Christ movie a few years ago. Sure why not, kids movies make tons of money, get the church goers behind it, and you have the biggest box office hit since Jesus's world tour 1995. Of course there is that odd sensation that this is way to similar to that Time travel movie starring The Fast and the furious guy... but heck, I'll go see it.

Quote: After using a time machine prototype, fifteen-year-old Dolf accidentally finds himself stuck in the Middle Ages. During a bandit ambush, he is saved by the beautiful and brave Jenne. She is on a Children's Crusade: 8,000 children trying to get to Jerusalem in order to liberate the city from Arab occupation. Dolf helps the children to brave the inhospitable mountains, fend off infections and fight knight robbers.

Slowly but surely, Dolf starts to realize that the real danger does not lie behind the next mountain top, but in the crusade itself. Dolf suspects charismatic leader Father Anselmus of using the future kid as a pawn to further his own terrible goals.

crusadeinjeansthemovie.com

Reply to topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Advertise here

dish network
Shannon's Mom Hack