greensboro news
General | Local / Regional | Food | Entertainment | Technology | Religion | Politics | Sports | Travel | How To | Classifieds | Beth's Blog
Greensboro Weather
::

News 14 Greensboro

By beth
Executive Editor
Published: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:32 pm

A few days ago I decided to see if New 14, Time Warner's new local news station was active on my TV. To my surprise it was. After adding the channel to my auto-programming feature, I sat back and watched a few minutes of the news.

First, the green-screen people. I can totally see the edge around your news guy. This apparently from a very poorly lit green-screen. Second.... the weather guy, is he 15? He's a bit.... hmmm how do I say this? Urban youth. Not exactly Randy Jackson.

But the commercials are the best. Low budget, poorly shot commercials of unheard of businesses. I kinda like it. It reminds me of the information channel you always see at hotels when you go somewhere cool.

Overall, I do like the new channel even if it is abit' high-school news clubish.
By Sanjuro
Lacky
Published: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:59 pm

Resolution of the camera has a lot more to do with the people on greenscreen keying out properly. Most likely we arent talking about $70,000 cameras here.
Page 1 of 1

Discussion & © 2005-2006

Advertise here

Sexy Shannon | Free Dish Network