·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Buy One Nacho Platter Get Free Mexican

by shannon | Published on September 15th, 2009, 9:50 pm | Life
Hispanic Little Person Wanted
I'm having a party "Fiesta" on saturday Oct 3rd with a Mexican theme. Therefore I am interested in hiring a Mexican or hispanic Little Person.
First off some of the reqirements of the potential applicant:
Must be under 4ft tall. No exceptions!
Male or Female applicants considered. (If female must be attractive).
Must be over 21. Will be serving & carring around bottles of Mexican Beer, Tequila, and Mezcal.
Speak Spanish. I know this one is a gimme but.
Be comfortable with wearing a somewhat authentic costume. This will be a sombrero with crown of the hat will be cut out with a bowl of salsa in it and brim of hat will be filled with tortilla chips. Will be wearing a serape as well. Additional costume ideas are welcome.
Great personality and humorus a plus.
Must be comfortable with animals. I already have some Donkeys and Chickens rented.

As for compensation I'm thinking around $200 cash plus tips. Party will probably last 6hrs.

via

Oh man if only I were a few feet shorter I'd have found myself a job. I can't get over the salsa hat. The plane! The plane! Is this serious? What kind of freaking party is this? By the way not all Hispanic people speak Spanish you know.

Only in North Carolina....
This is our chance to change things, this is our destiny.
September 15th, 2009, 10:10 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

I feel like this MUST be a joke. I mean salsa and chips in the sombrero? You'd have to be pretty far out there to think that someone would actually lower themselves enough to do something like that. I'm thinking that you're wrong about the statement "only in Greensboro" though. I know some pretty crazy people up north....
September 15th, 2009, 10:19 pm
baerlondark

I don't know North Carolina believes that if we use politically correct terms it magically doesn't make us racist. We are naive of our own actions.

...but you are right... there are several other adjacent states which would probably fall into that mindset.
September 16th, 2009, 6:08 am
Liv

shannon wrote:

Must be comfortable with animals. I already have some Donkeys and Chickens rented.

:lol: Just pictured a show...
When it is not in our power to follow what is true, we ought to follow what is most probable. –Rene Descartes

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams
September 16th, 2009, 6:51 am
Serendipitous
This is my world and I am the world leader...pretend.

Serendipitous wrote:
shannon wrote:

:lol: Just pictured a show...

"Clerks 2" !!!!!!!!!
Clerks2+DonkeyB.jpg
"Those who embrace the deity of Christ rather than the morals of Christ are not religious…they are pseudo-religious and dangerous to our national interests.”
- Thomas Jefferson
September 16th, 2009, 9:58 am
C. Alice

I'm seriously thinking about applying just to see how far this would go.
September 16th, 2009, 10:50 am
shannon
Try My Cupcakes.

Oh noes, please don't ressurect the Tijuana Donkey Show thread

chimp_no.gif
No No No
chimp_no.gif (27.99 KiB) Viewed 315 times
All stupid ideas pass through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is ridiculed. Third, it is ridiculed
September 16th, 2009, 11:24 am
A Person

Wha---t?

This one?
September 16th, 2009, 11:49 am
Liv

Return to Life