·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Free Greensboring Auto Sticker Makes you Sexy!

by Liv | Published on March 28th, 2009, 5:35 pm | Life
greensboring_stickers.jpg
Okay check it. I've been meaning to do it for years... you've been asking for it forever... the wait is over and they're finally here....The official Greensboring.com sticker!!! Yeah...

As you can see from Ren's lovely hand modeling, the sticker is your basic black and white. I've got only a hundred in this batch so we shall see where it takes us... It's a "traditional" bumper-esque sticker with the adhesive on the back.

So anyhow... PM your snail mail address or Email it to me at [email protected] and I'll do my best to get one posted to you as quick as possible.

My only requirement is that if you ask for one, you use it... put it on your car, the Sheriff's car, a 747, your laptop in class, etc... and so on... Liv needs the advertising.... We've got to bring Greensboring to the people...

I'd be glad to post a picture of it on one of our rides but at the current moment my yard is a lake.

You should instead offer a "Sticker Dinner" and have everyone attend.

Except that dirty Canuck "A Person"... hes too poor to afford a flight down. 8) ;)
"You can't put the civil rights of a minority up for a majority vote."
March 29th, 2009, 9:25 pm
Sanjuro
Expert...on everything...

I'd fly down, but if I got a sticker, where would I stick it?
PICT0141.jpg
All stupid ideas pass through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is ridiculed. Third, it is ridiculed
March 29th, 2009, 10:12 pm
A Person

A Person wrote:I'd fly down, but if I got a sticker, where would I stick it?

Well, um, you left that one wide open didn't ya?? :lol:
March 30th, 2009, 6:51 am
Sanjuro

A Person wrote:I'd fly down, but if I got a sticker, where would I stick it?

My Dad always regretted it when he would ask Mom this very question. Took him at least 30 years to learn to rephrase it before asking... :doh:
March 30th, 2009, 7:30 am
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
Well about 20 went out yesterday... All around the world... more going out today....

Some of you were A-listed, if I have your address... some of you I don't have... so If you want one, just shoot me your address.

I'd be glad to do a dinner... although I can't afford to buy for all.... (dinner that is)
March 31st, 2009, 9:04 am
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Liv wrote:Well about 20 went out yesterday... All around the world... more going out today....

Some of you were A-listed, if I have your address... some of you I don't have... so If you want one, just shoot me your address.

I'd be glad to do a dinner... although I can't afford to buy for all.... (dinner that is)

You got mine, Liv? PM me.
March 31st, 2009, 9:27 am
Sanjuro

I'd get in line, but I don't put stickers on my car. I hope to have it painted an INTERESTING color one day... :auto-iroc:
March 31st, 2009, 9:44 am
SouthernFriedInfidel

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:I'd get in line, but I don't put stickers on my car. I hope to have it painted an INTERESTING color one day... :auto-iroc:

I have photo evidence that says otherwise sir. :lol:
March 31st, 2009, 9:55 am
Sanjuro

Sanjuro wrote:
SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:I'd get in line, but I don't put stickers on my car. I hope to have it painted an INTERESTING color one day... :auto-iroc:

What? What sticker is there on my car? :o
March 31st, 2009, 10:01 am
SouthernFriedInfidel

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:
Sanjuro wrote:

What? What sticker is there on my car? :o

I could have sworn your windows were resplendent with decals.
March 31st, 2009, 12:52 pm
Sanjuro

Sanjuro wrote:
SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:What? What sticker is there on my car? :o

I could have sworn your windows were resplendent with decals.

I don't think he counts the windows as part of his car. It's like they're optional or something... :think: :mrgreen:
When it is not in our power to follow what is true, we ought to follow what is most probable. –Rene Descartes

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams
March 31st, 2009, 1:00 pm
Serendipitous
This is my world and I am the world leader...pretend.

Sanjuro wrote:I could have sworn your windows were resplendent with decals.

Well, yeah, but those are static cling things -- they come off when necessary and have no adhesive. I also have a car emblem, but it isn't attached to anywhere that paint would be applied should I change the car color.

So there.
March 31st, 2009, 1:08 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:
Sanjuro wrote:I could have sworn your windows were resplendent with decals.

Well, yeah, but those are static cling things -- they come off when necessary and have no adhesive. I also have a car emblem, but it isn't attached to anywhere that paint would be applied should I change the car color.

So there.

:angry-banghead:
March 31st, 2009, 1:14 pm
Sanjuro

:angelic-green:
Sanjuro wrote: :angry-banghead:
March 31st, 2009, 1:22 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

THANKS LIV!!!

GBSticker.jpg
April 2nd, 2009, 6:00 pm
Sanjuro

Welcome... Still have a few left if anyone is interested!!! Just send me your address... I'll pay postage!!!
April 2nd, 2009, 6:11 pm
Liv

Liv wrote:Welcome... Still have a few left if anyone is interested!!! Just send me your address... I'll pay postage!!!

As soon as it stops raining, I will stick it on my car.

And thus will prepare to be run off the road/proselytized to by a man in a red Ford Lightning. :lol:
April 2nd, 2009, 6:19 pm
Sanjuro

I'm trying to get some to our fans in Berlin as we speak.
April 2nd, 2009, 6:56 pm
Liv

Liv wrote:Welcome... Still have a few left if anyone is interested!!! Just send me your address... I'll pay postage!!!

Hmm... does that mean mine is in the mail? All I got today was a pile of circulars... not even a bill or a statement!
April 2nd, 2009, 7:04 pm
Serendipitous

Serendipitous wrote:

Hmm... does that mean mine is in the mail? All I got today was a pile of circulars... not even a bill or a statement!

Yes... It should... Let me know if you don't get it, I'll be glad to send some more....

Postal Service has been a bit odd lately... Even netflix which normally takes a day is taking two lately.... not sure why.
April 2nd, 2009, 9:34 pm
Liv

BTW, I've been rocking your sticker on the car all weekend.
April 5th, 2009, 3:03 pm
Sanjuro

USPS says "dippy cannot haz...yet" :cry:
April 5th, 2009, 3:27 pm
Serendipitous

I received 2 yesterday bitches! Thanks Liv. I'll send a photo once I've installed one of them.
April 5th, 2009, 9:40 pm
Nfidel

Sanjuro wrote:BTW, I've been rocking your sticker on the car all weekend.

Oh! Was that your Aston Martin at the Harris Teeter??? :shock:
April 5th, 2009, 9:57 pm
Serendipitous

Return to Life