·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Celebrities weigh in on gay marriage

by SouthernFriedInfidel | Published on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 pm | Religion
Ain't it great that celebrities are here to tell the world how to live? Take gay marriage. David Tyree is following up on his Super Bowl heroics by trying to convince America not to allow gays to marry. Says it would lead to anarchy. Oh and God don't like it.

He joins a list of other celebrities who are expressing their opinions on the subject, some for and some against. As if any of them are experts. I mean, I wonder if this football jock is even AWARE that gay marriage is legal in some other countries -- has been for years, without leading to any noticeable "anarchy" or punishment from God.

As for his contention that a gay couple couldn't teach a child of the opposite sex how to "grow up properly" to fulfill their sexual roles in society... From what I've seen of SOME parents, that might not be a bad thing.
:roll:

You've really got to be homophobic to be both a football player and grandstanding on gay marriage. Oye.

... or in the closet.
Liv
Just sit there and watch me!