·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Religion and Christmas shopping

by SouthernFriedInfidel | Published on November 8th, 2009, 7:45 pm | Religion
It started for us yesterday at the Coliseum, with the Holiday Market. We went out to have a look-see at the commercial folks that put their fares out in places other than retail stores. Not all that great a selection, but there were a few interesting bits to be found.

For instance, at one booth that sold cheese ball mixes, we bought a packet of mix and found a tract in the bag when we got home. "Do you know the way to Heaven?" it asks. We also found an order form for more mixes. There were no entries on the form for tracts. Bummer.

Then there was this guy who does jewelry locally. Mostly fused glass and such-like. His business card had a web site. The web site linked to a local association of craftspeople and designers. The craft group has an interesting sub-group within it... a gathering of crafty Freethinkers.

Yep -- gonna be an interesting holiday season!

They sell threddies!!!! Expensive one's at that... I've been meaning to get me another pair.

That site, Etsy, reminds me my sister is running a store on there too. They were publishing bible verses on there as well....
This is our chance to change things, this is our destiny.
November 9th, 2009, 10:18 am
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to Religion