·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

the man who spoke with his mind

by A Person | Published on August 28th, 2009, 8:59 am | Religion
While it is still up, you should read this blog http://voicesrevealed.blogspot.com/

the Creator has given me the ability to speak in the tongue of angels in order to provide a wake-up call that will in time include the salvation of the entire world.

THIS ALL BEGAN BY GOD REMOVING A PROBLEM FROM MY SHOULDERS THAT BEHAVIORAL SCIENTIST BELIEVE IS NOT POSSIBLE TO REMOVE. SINCE THEN MY LIFE HAS SEEN MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS ALLOWING ME TO STAND HERE TODAY A FREE MAN.

THIS WITNESS IS TO GAIN THE ATTENTION OF UNBELIEVERS WORLD WIDE, INCLUDING SCIENTIST, PHYSICIST AND EDUCATORS. WHY? TO BEGIN A MAJOR WAKE UP CALL THAT ALLOWS THE REST OF THE WORLD TO TURN AND KNOW THAT HE EXISTS AND IS DESIRING THAT EVERYONE COME TO KNOW HIM.

THE CREATOR'S WORK IS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND BELONGS TO HIM ALONE, TO SPEAK FOR HIMSELF, AND NOT FOR ME, OR ANY ONE PERSON TO ACT AS THOUGH WE SPEAK FOR HIM.

Why should the blog be removed and why should anyone care?

This is the man who kidnapped and raped an 11 year old girl and kept her, and her two daughters by him, imprisoned in a backyard compound for 18 years
kidnap.jpg
1554 Walnut Avenue, Antioch, CA 94509

But it's OK, he loves jesus so he's going to Heaven.

How many times does it have to be said before people listen?? If you hear voices you need help. I don't care if you call it Aliens, God, Demons, or Ghosts. Something is wrong if you hear or converse with things that arent there!

To anyone reading this that thinks they hear things, PLEASE GET HELP.
"You can't put the civil rights of a minority up for a majority vote."
August 28th, 2009, 9:28 am
Sanjuro
Expert...on everything...

There has been a deluge of comments on his blog which are also rather nasty and disturbing. They mostly seem to feel that anal rape should be a formal part of his punishment (apparently even Jesus will be lining up to sodomise him) and for truly bizarre, this comment takes the prize "You are the typical example of the average homosexual."

As for the woman who said "Thank God she is no longer a mother in mourning and thank God this child found her way home." - Where was God when the child was abducted and raped repeatedly over many years, giving birth imprisioned in a shack without medical help? I guess he was busy.

FirstNations said...
Guess what? Now you get to see what it feels like to be powerless and raped. Have a nice time in jail, (expletive)!

Hey, how much do you want to bet this piece of garbage tried to claim diminished capacity, huh? And tries to use this blog as evidence of same?

Why on earth isn't child abduction and rape a capitol offense?

August 27, 2009 12:45 PM

Jayson or Yvette said...
What a nut job! What a loser! I really hope every last thing you did to that poor kid is done to you when you enter jail. They will ALL know who you are and what you have done. See, that girl or woman now, is all over the internet and news. Not everyday missing people turn up. So that makes her headline news. That also means your fellow inmates will all see your pretty face and that of your wife all over the news and internet! They are going to get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

August 27, 2009 12:51 PM

Ron said...
Taking children by force, dickhead?! You are about to find out that even in prison they have hierarchies and child rapists -- that would be you, asshole -- are the lowest of the low. Enjoy your stay. If you ever get out you will be physically too old and infirm to ever pose a threat again.

August 27, 2009 1:25 PM

Troy Lightfoot said...
ready to get ass raped by jesus?

August 27, 2009 1:25 PM

Mad said...
I just want to wish you the best of luck in the future. Your tireless work on behalf of the weak and defenseless will not go unnoticed and unrewarded.

You're gonna be meeting your idol Jesus soon. Maybe he can repair that XXXXL asshole you're going to have by then.

August 27, 2009 2:01 PM

Mitch Haase said...
You are the typical example of the average homosexual.

August 27, 2009 2:09 PM

C.O.G.I.C said...
John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

The New King James Version

August 27, 2009 2:44 PM

barb said...
I think the Creator finally got tired of your lascivious hypocrisy.

Enjoy your punishment here on earth.
I bet your god has something even better in store for you later.

August 27, 2009 2:50 PM

SpLiT n TwO said...
This is dispicable! I am almost positive this sick, disgusting and evil man will claim insanity and his sick, disgusting wife will claim she was a victim of his abuse. God will contend with both of them! I pray for this girl as I am sure she suffered horribley, one can only imagine the torment she endured. I know this bereavment without an end this mother suffered. Thank God she is no longer a mother in mourning and thank God this child found her way home.

August 27, 2009 2:58 PM

STRADIVARIUUS said...
YOU´RE GOING TO DIE INSIDE PRISON OR OUTSIDE PRISON! AND YOU CAN´T ASCAPE PIECE OF JUNK.. DIE MONSTER YOU AND YOUR SICK MONSTER WIFE....

I HOPE YOU GET RAPED IN JAIL AND DUMPED INTO THE GARBAGE HEHEHHEHE NO FUNERAL TO YOU (expletive) FACE

August 27, 2009 3:06 PM

R0YB0T said...
I hear things have changed and they love people like you in jail. You should boast about your exploits as soon as you get to everyone so you earn their respect.

August 27, 2009 3:19 PM

Sean said...
I hope you get released early nutter. Some of us don't need prisoners to execute vengeance.

August 27, 2009 3:45 PM

coachdan said...
I wonder how any otherlives this sick bastard has destroyed? He's lucky he did this in California - if this happened in Texas he might already be dead....

August 27, 2009 3:46 PM

thailandchani said...
Isn't it something that these wackos always seem to think they have some special communication with God?

And what was the wife doing in all of this?

Unbelievable!

Bob Dobalina said...
I can't wait to find out the crazy bitch wife's story. What a cracked situation. I hope both get broom handled asap.

August 27, 2009 4:24 PM

Christine said...
What a complete piece of (expletive). I think a torture treatment performed each day, in public viewing is what this asshole deserves. Pull out a fingernail, chop off a joint, something everyday for the rest of his natural life. His wife deserves it too.

August 27, 2009 4:25 PM

silverladder.com said...
The Man Upstairs is going to have something to say about you making all these claims of being connected to Him while you were perpetrating such horrendous crimes against a child. Human judgment and divine judgment are both going to be swift and harsh. You brought this upon yourself. I'm glad the girl is free now. You are truly a sick individual.

August 27, 2009 4:29 PM

ihopeyoudieinhell said...
You should be killed and have a dick rammed up your ass for all eternity while you choke on your own bile. Oh wait, that's what awaits in you in prison. You sick motherfucker.

August 27, 2009 4:35 PM
August 28th, 2009, 10:26 am
A Person

OMG, I heard about this guy on Murphy on Friday.... how freaking creepy... they were debating how the mother would feel having two teenage grandchildren spawned from this guy's rape....

...and of course abortion....

which immediately made me think of BHL, and couldn't remeber if he supported abortion in times of rape or not.
This is our chance to change things, this is our destiny.
August 30th, 2009, 8:43 am
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Liv wrote:which immediately made me think of BHL, and couldn't remeber if he supported abortion in times of rape or not.

I do not. The baby is no less innocent and deserving of life no matter who is the father. In this case there are two victims. The girl and the baby.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second,it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
August 30th, 2009, 11:51 am
BecauseHeLives

But he does believe in obeying the voices in his head.
August 30th, 2009, 12:12 pm
A Person

That's some serious F U stuff to make someone carry a baby of rape BHL.... could you do it with your daughter?
August 30th, 2009, 3:12 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to Religion