·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Sciences ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  X ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Principal David Davis Getting him some gays!

by
Liv

Published on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:21 pm
Rift: News

david_davis.jpg
His name is David Davis, he's a Florida principal who expelled a young lesbian when she came to the faculty asking for support and acceptance. When she protested, Principal Davis went on a rampage, ripping t-shirts off of student with any insinuation of support. He even went as far to examine the breasts of female students to confirm they didn't have "gay propaganda" hidden under their clothes.

So Principal David Davis is basically the biggest bigot on all the east coast, congratulations dood!

PONCE DE LEON, Fla. (AP) — When a high school senior told her principal that students were taunting her for being a lesbian, he told her homosexuality is wrong, outed her to her parents and ordered her to stay away from children.

He suspended some of her friends who expressed their outrage by wearing gay pride T-shirts and buttons at Ponce de Leon High School, according to court records. And he asked dozens of students whether they were gay or associated with gay students.

The friends donned gay pride T-shirts and rainbow-colored clothing when they found out how Davis had treated her, and he questioned many of them about their sexuality and association with gay students. Some were suspended.

"He went so far as to lift the shirts of female students to insure the letters 'GP' or the words 'Gay Pride' were not written on their bodies."

The American Civil Liberties Union successfully sued the district on behalf of a girl who protested against Principal David Davis, and a federal judge reprimanded Davis for conducting a "witch hunt" against gays.

"We are a small, rural district in the Bible Belt with strong Christian beliefs and feel like homosexuality is wrong," said Steve Griffin, Holmes County's school superintendent, who keeps a Bible on his desk and framed Scriptures on his office walls.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Liv wrote:So Principal David Davis is basically the biggest bigot on all the east coast, congratulations dood!

Um, we've only recently discussed this -- Orson Scott Card is the bigot on the east coast who wants to overthrow the government because of gay marriage... I think he's a more serious bigot, don't you?
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
The principal should be fired for his actions. PERIOD END OF STORY.

No argument here.
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
Good for him! He's standing up for what he thinks is right and I applaud him for it. What this girl does in her bedroom should be left in the bedroom and not paraded around for people to identify her by what her sexual habits are.
rockyusa

rockyusa wrote:Good for him! He's standing up for what he thinks is right and I applaud him for it. What this girl does in her bedroom should be left in the bedroom and not paraded around for people to identify her by what her sexual habits are.

Hells yeah, those pesky kids shouldn't be bothering adults for support when harrased! Like Hitler, he's standing for what he thinks is right, so we should let him! Huurahh!
Sanjuro
Expert...on everything...

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:I think he's a more serious bigot, don't you?

Perhaps, but that a-hole has his own website, this a-hole doesn't and we now rank #1 for his name.... (principal david davis) I feel a sense of superhero within me when I can vindicate in such a manner....
Liv

Return to News