·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Why did the chicken cross the road?

by Matt | Published on December 7th, 2007, 10:12 pm | News

DR. PHIL :
phil.JPG
phil.JPG (4.67 KiB) Viewed 34265 times
The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on 'THIS' side of the road before it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.

OPRAH :
oprah.JPG
oprah.JPG (3.25 KiB) Viewed 32408 times
Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

GEORGE W. BUSH :
W.JPG
W.JPG (3.42 KiB) Viewed 32427 times

We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL :
powel.JPG
powel.JPG (3.79 KiB) Viewed 31342 times
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road...

ANDERSON COOPER - CNN:
cooper.JPG
cooper.JPG (4.29 KiB) Viewed 31018 times
We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY :
kerry.JPG
kerry.JPG (3.89 KiB) Viewed 30770 times
Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

NANCY GRACE :
grace.JPG
grace.JPG (3 KiB) Viewed 30451 times
That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN :
pat.JPG
pat.JPG (3.55 KiB) Viewed 30214 times
To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART :
martha.JPG
martha.JPG (3.9 KiB) Viewed 30015 times
No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS :
suess.JPG
suess.JPG (5.5 KiB) Viewed 29792 times
Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY :
hem.JPG
hem.JPG (3.9 KiB) Viewed 29549 times
To die in the rain. Alone.

JERRY FALWELL :
farwell.JPG
farwell.JPG (2.86 KiB) Viewed 29245 times
Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth?' That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media white washes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side. That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA :
gpa.JPG
gpa.JPG (3.21 KiB) Viewed 29016 times
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS :
walters.JPG
walters.JPG (2.87 KiB) Viewed 28705 times
Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its life long dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON :
lenon.JPG
lenon.JPG (3.25 KiB) Viewed 28324 times
Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

ARISTOTLE :
aristotle.JPG
aristotle.JPG (3.68 KiB) Viewed 28306 times
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

BILL GATES :
gates.JPG
gates.JPG (3.77 KiB) Viewed 28044 times
I have just released eChicken2007, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken This new platform is much more stable and will never cra...#@&&^(C% ........ reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN :
al.JPG
al.JPG (4.27 KiB) Viewed 27811 times
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON :
bill.JPG
bill.JPG (3.51 KiB) Viewed 27363 times
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE :
gore.JPG
gore.JPG (3.05 KiB) Viewed 27368 times
I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS :
sanders.JPG
sanders.JPG (3.26 KiB) Viewed 26905 times
Did I miss one?

DICK CHENEY :
dick.JPG
dick.JPG (2.84 KiB) Viewed 26906 times
Where's my gun?

AL SHARPTON :
sharpton.JPG
sharpton.JPG (3.19 KiB) Viewed 26722 times
Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

Bravo. Love it.
December 8th, 2007, 2:02 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Hello, I love this piece, very clever. The chicken crossed the road to look for some vittles. Or perhaps some gravel for its digestion. And whom, may I ask, cares if a certain chicken crossed a certain road anyway? I''d rather know why the good folks of this Nation allow Pres.Geo BUSH to remain in office? I do think that is a much better question. And why he and his minions are not in jail?
January 19th, 2008, 8:25 pm
[email protected]

[email protected] wrote:Hello, I love this piece, very clever. The chicken crossed the road to look for some vittles. Or perhaps some gravel for its digestion. And whom, may I ask, cares if a certain chicken crossed a certain road anyway? I''d rather know why the good folks of this Nation allow Pres.Geo BUSH to remain in office? I do think that is a much better question. And why he and his minions are not in jail?

Because he appointed all his minions to the Supreme Court! :mrgreen:
January 20th, 2008, 10:56 am
Questioner

Mike Huckabee

For some fowl reason.

So much of this discussion has been framed about what the chicken wants. But the real answer needs to be Christian-focused, not chicken-focused. By refusing to define 'chicken' and 'road' using God's standards, we lose our reference point, we lose our ability to navigate and therefore we drift across roads.

Isolate that chicken from the population!
All stupid ideas pass through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is ridiculed. Third, it is ridiculed
January 20th, 2008, 11:52 am
A Person

Anyone hear Jack Murphy read this one on the air this morning?
January 29th, 2008, 8:06 pm
Liv

Now that is funny! Of course, I HAD to click on the photo of Dr. Phil! :dance:
November 21st, 2008, 9:40 pm
lumieira

why_did_the_chicken_cross_the_road.jpg

To escape boredom?
To get a chili burger?
To prevent from being eaten at Bojangles?
June 24th, 2010, 11:26 am
Liv

To get to the World Cup?

world cup soccer.jpg
June 24th, 2010, 11:35 am
Liv

Do they have chicken-sized vuvuzelas there? :twisted:
June 24th, 2010, 12:02 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
That qualifies as 'things that sound dirty but aren't'
June 24th, 2010, 12:49 pm
A Person

A Person wrote:That qualifies as 'things that sound dirty but aren't'

I've thought of that. I just keep wondering how many others have as well. :shifty:
June 24th, 2010, 1:08 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
Vuvuzela envy?
When it is not in our power to follow what is true, we ought to follow what is most probable. –Rene Descartes

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams
June 24th, 2010, 3:07 pm
Serendipitous
This is my world and I am the world leader...pretend.

GREAT FALLS, Mont. -- A truck rollover left about 200 frozen chickens strewn across the road in Montana.

The Montana Highway Patrol says the driver of a pickup truck lost control on U.S. Highway 89 on Tuesday morning and the truck rolled across all four lanes of traffic, spilling a load of chickens.

Firefighters used a hose and shovels to push the chickens off the road in order to get traffic moving again.

Troopers say the driver was treated at a Great Falls hospital and released. He told responders his truck had brake problems, but the patrol says the cause of the crash is still under investigation.
July 21st, 2010, 12:50 pm
Liv

Return to News