·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Cheney has no pulse and must be plugged in.

by Liv | Published on July 15th, 2010, 8:03 pm | News
darth_cheney.jpg
darth_cheney.jpg (29.02 KiB) Viewed 409 times

I kid you not. I laughed so darn hard last night upon hearing Cheney has been converted into a literal Darth Vader. A Cyberman if you choose. I know having a centrifuge pump assist your heart shouldn't be a laughing matter... but seriously, he has no pulse now. The last piece of humanity has been erased: the human heart beat. Worse yet, Cheney must plug himself in at night so his batteries don't die.

Come on! It's seriously funny.

I had seriously mean things to say about Ken Lay's eternity in hell. I may have to take the day off and celebrate when Cheney dies. To my knowledge, no more hated man yet lives.
A man living in a world where men are no longer necessary.
July 15th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Fecund Stench

No, he's not the most hated man. But he's a member of an elite pantheon of despised jerk politicians. Which must be rather a satisfying state to be in for someone who worked so hard to get there.
July 16th, 2010, 7:54 am
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
Best part is he can now do endorsements for Energizer.
July 16th, 2010, 7:59 am
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

His heart finally rejected him

dick-oz.jpg
There's no place like the White House ... there's no
All stupid ideas pass through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is ridiculed. Third, it is ridiculed
July 16th, 2010, 10:50 am
A Person

Are we sure he had a pulse before :think:
July 16th, 2010, 11:59 am
DeannaB

What a cruel bunch of goons.
The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of the republic; since it offers a strong moral check against usurpation and arbitrary power of the rulers. - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution 1833
July 16th, 2010, 12:07 pm
thesumofyourfears
Freedom Lover

thesumofyourfears wrote:What a cruel bunch of goons.

I'm sorry... how can you not laugh...

It's not grandma... it's Cheney.... The heartless of the empire.... (sorry Sanj.)
July 16th, 2010, 12:28 pm
Liv

Sanjuro -- this is a great notion for a sequel to your first film. "Empire of the Heartless" -- you could follow Summy, BigRedneck... visit Tea Party rallies. Really get a great story to tell the world that way.
:evil:
July 16th, 2010, 1:25 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
I don't know if anyone else watches the IT Crowd, but this thread keeps making me think of Douglas. Douglas started following a religious cult where he thinks good thoughts and things come true. His dream is to have a robot hand:

Douglas: Spacestar Ordering success story number three. My tattoo got infected so they've had to cut off my arm. I am getting a robot hand.
July 16th, 2010, 2:09 pm
Liv

Return to News