·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Exhibitionist spiny anteater reveals bizarre penis

by A Person | Published on October 26th, 2007, 11:53 am | Science
Warning Sexually explicit animal anatomy
Exhibitionist spiny anteater reveals bizarre penis
You may or may not know that many reptiles have two penises. I was surprised to learn that Spiny Anteaters have FOUR. Spiny Anteaters are monotremes (early 'primitive' mammals) and have many reptilian features - including egg laying. Ant eaters are usually shy sexually - except for one that had to be 'retired from a zoo' because it got erections while being handled. (Good grief! I thought one of the functions of zoos was to let kids see animals having sex)

So from this unwanted exhibitionist anteater, scientists have been able to learn a lot about anteater sex. Before when they tried to collect semen by [electrically-stimulated ejaculation] the whole penis swelled up to a four-headed monster that wouldn't fit the female reproductive tract. Now they know that, like reptiles which use only one of their two penises at a time, anteaters only use two of their four penis heads at a time. Some fascinating clues about the evolutionary transition from reptiles to mammals. (Or insights into God's experiments with penises before giving men one boring, single headed one)

Video Warning: Shows an erect 4 headed monster Spiny Anteater Penis (sounds like something from Revelations). Not for the insecure.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vH3o2Q-YLPw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vH3o2Q-YLPw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Seems to me the 10th or 11th male in line to mate had better have damn powerful clamps!
October 26th, 2007, 4:56 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
:shock:

Now there's a interesting bit of information which is useless in real life....

"Gosh Liv, Men are suck dicks!"

"Yeah, well at least they're not spiny anteaters!"
This is our chance to change things, this is our destiny.
July 5th, 2009, 3:32 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to Science